Come along and get involved
Church is not a place go to. Rather, church is a community of belonging and there are so many ways in that you can get involved in this church community. In fact, this website is all about how you can get involved. However, this section of the website is about how you can get involved in:
- Kidspace – Creche, Preschool and Primary School. To find out more, please click here.
- Chapel Youth – Intermediates and High School. To find out more, please click here.
- Small Groups – There is no better place to get to know others, to become connected, than in a small group. To find out more, please click here.
- Serving – One of the primary contributors to your personal maturity as a follower of Jesus is serving. You grow when you serve… and the whole body is built up (Ephesians 4:16). To find out more about serving, please click here.
- Giving – Jesus once said, “…where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Matthew 6:21. When you choose to belong a church, or any other group, one of the ways you will want to get involved is by giving. To find out more, please click here